Friday 16 June 2017

Lib Dem Wittering

Lib Dems have been wittering all over my timeline today.

Seems they chose the wrong leader. Oh, get over yourselves. You're not the first and you won't be the last.

Glad to read they're thinking about a co-leadership arrangement with Jo Somebody or Other and "Strong and Cable" though. Wonder where they got that idea from?

Don't get me wrong. Some of my best friends are LibDems. I cut my political teeth in the 1974 General Elections telling at Polling Stations for the Liberals. As a party they are attractive and they have fantastic councillors up and down the country doing amazing things.

But, and it's a big but. Until their national election strategists disavow deceit, misinformation and lying to voters as legitimate local campaign tools I'll stay where I am thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment